1. Your registration is an offer to the Organiser to attend an Event which is subject to the Organiser’s acceptance in writing (which may include (without limitation) email). A binding contract (“Agreement”) between the Organiser and you will only be formed when written confirmation of acceptance (”Confirmation” or “Confirmed”) is sent by Organiser to you (whether or not it is received) using the contact details you provided at the time of registration. You should contact the Organiser if you have not received Confirmation within 5 days of your registration, but in any event if Confirmation is not sent within 14 days of the Organiser receiving your registration, your registration will be deemed to be accepted unless the Organiser notify you otherwise. The Organiser reserve the right in its sole discretion to refuse to accept your registration.
2. You will pay the Organiser the fees specified in your booking form for the Event (“your fees”). Payment of your fees must be received in full and in cleared funds by the Organiser from you in accordance with Organiser’s payment terms from time to time in force but in any event not later than 48 hours before the Event. If payment of your fees in full is not received before the Event, the Organiser may (at its sole discretion) either require such payment as a condition of your entry to the Event or refuse you entry to the Event. No refunds of any proportion of your fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of your fees will remain due and payable where entry to an Event is refused under this Condition 2.
3. All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and discounts cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to Organiser’s approval. Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified on your booking form. If the number of delegates that actually attends Events is (for any reason) less than the number specified in the your booking form, then the Organiser may (at its sole discretion) change the fees charged to reflect the number of delegates that actually attend the Event in line with Organiser’s published prices then in force. Any additional sums payable to us as a result shall be paid in line with Condition 2.
4. Prices for each Event are correct at the time of publication. The Organiser reserves the right to change the prices at any time, but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by the Organiser.
5. You may cancel your registration in accordance with this Condition 5. All cancellations received 28 days or more before the Event are subject to an administrative charge of 30%. The Organiser regrets that cancellations or bookings received less than 28 days before the Event cannot be refunded or credited and the full amount of your fee remains payable. All cancellations must be sent by email to email@example.com with subject line “Cancelation” and must be received by the Organiser. You acknowledge that the refund of your fees in accordance with Condition 5 is your sole remedy in respect of any cancellation of your registration by you and all other liability is expressly excluded.
6. Substitutions with employees from your organisation are welcome at any time before the Event start date but in all other respects, participant registrations are issued for your personal use only and cannot be shared with any person during the Event. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
7. The Organiser may (at its sole discretion) change the format, speakers, participants, content, venue location and programme or any other aspect of the Event at any time and for any reason, whether or not due to a Force Majeure Event, in each case without liability.
8. The Organiser may (at its sole discretion) change the date or cancel an Event at any time for any reason. Where the Organiser changes the date or cancels the Event for any reason except due to a Force Majeure Event (in which case the terms of Condition 9 shall apply) the Organiser shall offer you the option of attending any rearranged Event that the Organiser chooses to organise (acting in its sole discretion). If you promptly notify the Organiser in writing before the date of the Event that you do not wish to attend the rearranged Event or if the Organiser elects not to rearrange the Event then you will (as your sole remedy) be entitled, at your discretion, to receive either a credit note or a refund in respect of your fees received by the Organiser.
9. Where a Force Majeure Event has or may have (in the Organiser’s sole discretion) an adverse impact on: (i) the ability of the Organiser to hold the Event at the planned venue or on the planned date; or (ii) the Event generally, then the Organiser shall be entitled but not obliged (in its sole discretion) to either: (i) provide alternative facilities or venue for the Event; and/or (ii) reschedule the Event. Any of your fees received by the Organiser shall be applied to any rearranged or rescheduled Event held pursuant to this Condition 9 and you shall not be entitled to object to such rearranged or rescheduled Event or have any right to claim any compensation in respect thereof. If the Organiser is unable or elects not to rearrange or reschedule the Event pursuant to this Condition 9, then you will (as its sole remedy) be entitled, in your sole discretion, to receive either a refund or credit note in respect of your fees received by the Organiser, in each case less an administration charge equivalent to 30% per cent of the total amount of your fees (which the Organiser may (in its sole discretion) either deduct from any refund or credit note or invoice you separately). For the purpose of this Condition 9 “Force Majeure Event” means any event arising that is beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser including (without limitation) to speaker or participant cancellation or withdrawal, supplier or contractor failure, venue damage or cancellation, health scares, industrial dispute, governmental regulations or action, military action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot, acts of terrorism or war. These terms and conditions shall apply in respect of any rearranged or rescheduled Event organised by the Organiser pursuant to this Condition 9.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, the Organiser shall not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation or date change of the Event howsoever arising or any venue change. You acknowledge and agree that the provisions of conditions 8 and 9 set out your sole remedy should the Event date be changed or cancelled, and all other liability of the Organiser is expressly excluded.
11. the Organiser may (at its sole discretion) refuse admission to, or eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of the Organiser represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by the Organiser or the venue owners at the Event.
12. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, the Organiser excludes: (a) all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event; (b) all indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied); and (c) all liability for any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you or any loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss (whether direct or indirect). If the Organiser is liable to you for any reason, the Organiser’s total liability to you in relation to the Event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of your fees received by the Organiser.
15. If, by reason of any Force Majeure Event, the Organiser is delayed in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under this Agreement, then such delay or non-performance shall not be deemed to be a breach of this Agreement and no loss or damage shall be claimed by you by reason thereof. The Organiser’s obligations shall be suspended during the period of the delay or non-performance and the Organiser and you shall each use reasonable endeavours to mitigate the effect of the Force Majeure Event. The provisions of this Condition 15 are subject to the provision of Condition 9.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
17. No person other than you and the Organiser shall have the right (whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the “Act”) or otherwise) to enforce these terms and conditions without the prior written agreement of you and the Organiser.
18. This Agreement is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this Condition 18 shall prevent or restrict the Organiser from pursuing any action against you in any court of competent jurisdiction.
19. Where we agree to provide a translation of this Agreement, the English language text shall prevail to the extent that there is a conflict between the two.